Dear Encore Dental Patients and Family,
We are excited to welcome our patients back to Encore Dental! While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety. Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice and you may have seen this during your visits to our office. We are following infection prevention and control guidelines in accordance with College of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia (CDSBC), BC Center for Disease (CDC) and Work Safe BC so that you can receive safe and comfortable care.
We have taken the following measures to make sure our dental office is safe for everyone.
- COVID-19 Screening: Our office will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You will be asked those same questions again when you are in the office.
- Digital Forms: We will be sending you consent forms via email. Please fill out all the necessary consent forms before the appointment to reduce the handling of paper in clinic.
- Limiting number of people in clinic: Please come to the dental clinic alone.
- Mask: Please wear a mask to the clinic. Masks are not recommended for children under age 2.
- Scheduling: Please be on time for your appointment. We have taken care to strategically schedule appointments to reduce the number of people in the clinic.
- Check-in: We ask you to call or text us when you get to the clinic. We will let you know if you can come into the office. We are doing this to limit the number of people in the waiting room.
- Temperature Check: We will take your temperature when you arrive at our clinic
- Hand Sanitization: We have hand sanitizers that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will find some in the reception area and throughout clinic.
- Waiting room: We have installed plexiglass barrier for the reception area. We removed all magazines, toys, coffee and other refreshment as these items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Contact Free Payment: We installed contact free payment system called PerkHero. We invite you to download the app before coming to the appointment.
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): You will notice our clinical staff will look a bit different with all our PPE gear on. Our clinical staff will wear face-shields, gowns, N95 masks, level 3 masks, gloves and headcaps. We are still smiling underneath all the PPE!
- Sterilization and Disinfection: Thorough and frequent disinfection and sterilization before and after each appointment
- Staff Screening: All dentists and staff are screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms.
- Telehealth Consultation: Ask for a telehealth consultation if you do not feel comfortable coming into the clinic.
We are looking forward to being there for you in-person again. If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.
Team Encore Dental