The practice of general dentistry involves an array of dental services and procedures that help you to preserve your natural teeth. A General dentist also diagnoses, treats and manages your overall health care needs using the list of dental services below:
- Complete exams, x-rays, and dental cleanings
- Fillings, root canals, and extractions
- Cosmetic dentistry, such as whitening, porcelain, and composite veneers
- Dental Implants – placement and restoration
- Crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures
- Oral appliances for control of sleep apnea
- Preventive care, periodontal therapy, and nutritional counseling
- Relaxation techniques
Select A Service
Cleanings & Checkup
Keep your mouth healthy with regular cleanings and check ups.
Can include sports-related injuries, tooth decay, and infection.
Durable fillings, colour matched to your natural teeth.
Custom Mouth Guards
Avoid teeth grinding and oral damage with high-quality plastic guards.
Schedule An Appointment
It’s best to visit your dentist every six months.
Regular dental visits assist in the preservation of healthy teeth and gums. For those who require additional care, dental appointments should be more frequent.
What to expect:
During your initial dental appointment, you’ll be provided a thorough physical examination to identify any dental issues. During the checkup, the dental team will examine your gums, tongue, bite, eyes, face and jaw movements. The evaluation identifies gum diseases, loose teeth, tooth decay, broken teeth, and damaged fillings. We will also make sure any dental appliances are in good condition.