What is Cosmetic Dentistry?
Cosmetic dentistry can profoundly impact an individual’s life by increasing self-assurance and improving oral health. For instance, if too much of the gums is visible in your smile, you may want to consider gum recontouring – a gentle, effective treatment for improving one’s appearance. Often people look into these procedures as they are uneasy with specific characteristics of their facial structure or grin; placing veneers, for example, is a great alternative when you have chipped or lost teeth.
Cosmetic Dental Services in Port Coquitlam
Our Port Coquitlam clinic provides aesthetic dental treatments to make your smile shine. Get in touch with us for more information regarding the multiple cosmetic services available to help:
- Replace missing teeth
- Teeth whitening
- Change size, shape, and alignment
- Fill gaps
- Replace old treatments
Benefits of Cosmetic Dentistry
There are many great benefits of cosmetic dentistry. For instance, an improved appearance makes us feel better about ourselves. Above all, the benefits of an authentic, genuine smile are profound and contagious. Here are some potential benefits of cosmetic dentistry:
- Better self-esteem
- Better eating experience
- Improved function and overall health of your teeth
- Brighter teeth
- Improved confidence
Cosmetic Dentistry Services
1. Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening treatments provide a safe, quick, and effective way to brighten your teeth. Our services include in-office bleaching, take-home kits, or a combination.
2. Dental Implants: Dental implants are artificial replacements for natural teeth that look and function like your own natural teeth. This treatment can replace one or more missing teeth, help support existing dental work and improve your smile’s appearance.
3. Bonding and Reshaping: We use composite resins to change the shape and size of existing teeth to enhance their appearance without extra stress on your teeth or gums.
4. Veneers: Veneers are ultra-thin shells of porcelain or resin that bond directly to the front surfaces of the teeth to mask chips, cracks, stains and gaps. Veneers can make misaligned, uneven or crooked teeth look straighter and more uniform in coloration with little to no drilling required!
5. Invisalign Clear Braces: If you have an overbite or other misalignment problems with your bite, you may benefit from Invisalign braces! They offer discreet clear aligners that easily fit around the contours of your teeth, ensuring no discomfort and almost unnoticeable presence on the mouth during the process.
6. Porcelain Crowns/Caps: Porcelain crowns can cover a decayed or severely discoloured tooth to restore its structure, strength and appearance. Porcelain crowns also offer extra protection from fractures and other potential damage and replace existing fillings that have broken down over time.
If you are concerned about your teeth’ appearance, schedule a comprehensive dental examination today and see if you are eligible for cosmetic dentistry.
Schedule A Comprehensive Dental Examination