Suffering from cracked, broken, worn, or missing teeth impacts your appearance, feelings, and dental function. Dental restoration services, including fillings, crowns, bridges, and implants, are designed to address these issues. Tailored to meet individual needs using advanced technology, these treatments aim to restore your smile’s health and beauty, enhancing both how you look and feel.
Types of Dental Restorations
We offer a wide range of dental restorations to cater to your unique needs, including:
- Fillings: A common solution for treating cavities, dental fillings repair the decayed area of a tooth, preventing further damage and preserving its structure.
- Crowns: Dental crowns are custom-made caps that cover the entire tooth to strengthen it and improve its appearance after significant decay, fractures, or following root canal treatment.
- Bridges: A dental bridge is a prosthetic device that replaces one or more missing teeth, utilizing the support of neighbouring teeth to hold them in place.
- Dentures: Full or partial dentures replace multiple missing teeth, supporting your facial structure and enabling you to speak and eat easily.
- Dental Implants: A long-lasting solution for tooth replacement, dental implants integrate with your jawbone to provide a stable foundation for a dental crown, bridge, or denture.
The Restoration Process
Your Port Coquitlam dentist will carefully assess your dental needs, discuss your treatment options, and create a personalized treatment plan. We use advanced dental technology and techniques to ensure your restoration is comfortable, natural-looking, and long-lasting.
Caring for Your Dental Restoration
Practicing good oral hygiene is essential to maintain the health and longevity of your dental restoration. Brushing twice daily, flossing regularly, and visiting your Port Coquitlam dentist for routine checkups will help keep your restored teeth in top condition.
Do You Need A Custom Mouthguard After A Dental Restoration?
The need for a custom mouthguard after a dental restoration depends on various factors and the dentist’s recommendation. Sometimes, a custom mouthguard may be necessary to protect the dental restoration, especially for people who grind their teeth or engage in contact sports. It’s best to consult your dentist to determine if a custom mouthguard is necessary for your situation.
Schedule a Dental Appointment
In Port Coquitlam, if you’re eager to get your oral health back on track in a clinic where comfort meets expertise, we’re here for you. Our experienced team, equipped with the latest dental technology, offers compassionate care in a welcoming environment. As your trusted Port Coquitlam Dentist, you can rely on us to guide you towards a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles. Schedule your appointment today and experience the difference in dental care tailored to you.