Do you catch yourself dreaming about the perfect smile? Have you always wanted immaculate, straight teeth but don’t want to deal with embarrassing braces? Have you thought about Invisalign® before but you weren’t sure if it was right for you? If you answered yes to any of the questions, this is for you! A good smile can give you confidence, attract a potential life partner, and even land a job. It has been scientifically proven that those with better smiles often get selected over those with worse smiles and the same qualifications when it comes to landing a job or a partner. Now achieving that perfect smile isn’t far away and Invisalign® helps you do it without the use of braces!
How Does Invisalign® Treatment Work?
Invisalign® takes a modern approach to straightening teeth. By using a custom-made series of aligners created for you and only you, your teeth are gently maneuvered into the correct positions. These aligner trays consist of smooth, comfortable, and virtually invisible plastic that you wear over your teeth. There are no metal brackets to attach and no wires to tighten. A cosmetic dentist will give you a new set of aligners every two weeks until your treatment is complete. You will achieve the smile you always dreamed of with little interference of your daily life.
What is the treatment process?
- The treatment process begins with a visit to an Invisalign® provider in Port Coquitlam. Your doctor will discuss your case with you in detail to determine if you are a good candidate for Invisalign®.
- Your doctor will then come up with a customized treatment plan for you. By taking x-rays, pictures, and impressions of your teeth, Invisalign® will then create a digital 3-D image of them. From these images, your doctor will map out a precise treatment plan.
- You will then receive your custom aligners based on your personalized treatment plan.
- You will then wear your aligner every day after getting a new aligner every two weeks.
What is the cost like compared to braces?
The cost of Invisalign® is relatively close to the cost of braces.
- Despite there being multiple options on the market for straightening your teeth, none offer the same level of comfort, convenience, and confidence as Invisalign®.
- Now you don’t have to worry about ruining your smile while you have braces on.
- Have control over your mouth and choose when you want to wear your Invisalign®.
- Aligners are virtually invisible
- Smooth and comfortable aligners
- Eat whatever you want
- Requires brackets and wires
- Wires can poke and irritate the mouth
- Brushing and flossing require more effort
- Many food restrictions
Paying for Invisalign® Treatment
Many dental insurance plans cover Invisalign® treatment just as they would other orthodontic treatments such as metal braces. Plans may cover up to $3500 of treatment. Talk to your doctor or insurance provider for a more detailed description of what you are covered for. Many Invisalign®-trained doctors also offer flexible and affordable monthly payment plans.